Our June boxes will be hitting the road next week, and inside all of the boxes is a bag of What a Nutter! – a blend by The Haus of Health including almonds, walnuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and raw cacao nibs. Whilst it is the perfect breakfast topper, believe it or not, it is also a crunchy, healthy substitute for breadcrumbs in your fish and chips. If you missed out on the June box, you can grab some What a Nutter! here. Read on for the full healthy fish and chips recipe…
What a Nutter! Healthy Fish and Chips
1 large sweet potato
2 fish fillets
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 tbsp What a Nutter!
Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 200C.
- Cut into thick slices
- Put into a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper
- Mix around to ensure it is all properly coated
- Place in the oven for 40 minutes or until cooked & crispy
- Whilst the potato is baking, line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper
- Place the fish onto a plate and lightly coat with olive oil
- Using your hands, smoosh What a Nutter! onto the fish until evenly coated
- Place on a baking tray and put in the oven for 12 – 15 mins, or until cooked
Squeeze some lemon on top, and serve with the sweet potato chips.
– The Sugarfree Box team
A huge thanks to our friends at The Haus of Health for sharing this lovely recipe with us.